dumbbell exercises and will allow you to target muscles in a specific region of your body.
1:Dumbbell Biceps Curl
You can also do the exercise starting with both palms of the hands facing the torso and then rotating forward as the movement is performed. At the top of the movement the palms should face forward and the small finger should be higher than the thumb for a peak contraction.
- Stand up straight with a dumbbell in each hand at arm’s length. Keep your elbows close to your torso and rotate the palms of your hands until they are facing forward. This will be your starting position.
- Now, keeping the upper arms stationary, exhale and curl the weights while contracting your biceps. Continue to raise the weights until your biceps are fully contracted and the dumbbells are at shoulder level. Hold the contracted position for a brief pause as you squeeze your biceps.
- Then, inhale and slowly begin to lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
2:Upright Row Dumbbell
The upright row is a weight training exercise performed by holding a grips with the overhand grip and lifting it straight up to the collarbone. This is a compound exercise that involves the trapezius, the deltoids and the biceps.
In an earlier exercise guide, we discussed the upright row, one that finds its way into many strength, power, and competitive fitness sporting movements. In that ultimate exercise guide, we discussed many upright row variations that coaches and athletes can use to maximal develop muscle groups and movement patterning necessary for movements like the snatch, clean, high pull, and more.
3:Triceps Kickback D
While doing the dumbbell triceps kickback keep your back straight,your core angaged and your head in line with your spine. Exhale as you kick back and maintain the upper arms stationary,only the forearms should move.
- Grab set of dumbbell,bring yor torse forward and bend your knees slightly.
- Bring your elbows up,so that your arms are parallel to the floor and kick back until your arms are fully extended.
- Slowly lower the weights to the starting position.
- Repeat all the process again and again.
- Foot Massage For Health
- Fat The Best Exercises For Burning Belly Fat
- Eye Exercises for Astigmatism
- Chest Exercise for Women
- Fast weight loss diet plan in 5 days
4:Dumbbell Overhead Triceps Extension
Grab a pair of dumbbells and stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart. Extend your arms overhead, your palms facing each other.
- To begin, stand up with a dumbbell held by both hands. Your feet should be about shoulder width apart from each other. Slowly use both hands to grab the dumbbell and lift it over your head until both arms are fully extended.
- The resistance should be resting in the palms of your hands with your thumbs around it. The palm of the hands should be facing up towards the ceiling. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping your upper arms close to your head with elbows in and perpendicular to the floor, lower the resistance in a semicircular motion behind your head until your forearms touch your biceps. Tip: The upper arms should remain stationary and only the forearms should move. Breathe in as you perform this step.
- Go back to the starting position by using the triceps to raise the dumbbell. Breathe out as you perform this step.
- Repeat all the Process again
5:Dumbbell Squat With Curl
The dumbbell, a type of free weight, is a piece of equipment used in weight training. It can be used individually or in pairs (one for each hand). Dumbbells vary in weight from 3lbs. up to 150lbs.
Start in a standing position with your feet shoulder width apart while holding the two dumbbells at your side.
Lower your body down into a squatting position, stand back up and curl the dumbbells up towards your shoulders.
Lower the dumbbel back down to the starting position and repeat the all process again