Why You Should Have a Small Snack After Every Workout.
- If you do not take a small snack, the appetite may knock your head
- once it returns. Besides, it may slow down your recovery process.
- Therefore, always ensure you take a snack after every workout for
- effective results.This should be within the hour of wrapping the
- workout. At this point, your body is so receptive to muscle
- renovation and glycogen replacement. The snack should be
- energy-restoring and at the same time should have proteins to
- sustain the recovery process.
- When you finish a workout, you fall into one of two camps: You’re ravenous for food, or you shy away from it. But those in the latter group may need to rethink their fueling strategy, as it could be sabotaging your weight loss or fitness-related goals.